- Available Now
This sweet smooth edge bowl is perfectly paired with all items in the Wild Tree Tools range.
Made to fit the stainers, duo spoon and bubble and scoop so that all elements of the range worked together.
Designed in Australia. Ethically and lovingly hand-carved, hand-sanded & hand-polished by Vietnamese artisans in a traditional craft village preserving ancient skills and providing income.
This one can be hung up by the handy hand holes when not in play.
Due to the natural nature of this product. No two are the same, there are variations in the wood grains and craftmanship giving each item its own personality.
Dimensions: 8cm x 4cm
Made from Doussie, a Vietnamese plantation timber. Finished with food-grade oil.
Our wooden items have been handcrafted and are waxed with food-grade wax.
To keep your wood looking its best:
- Do not leave submerged in water for a really long time ( like a week) - play is ok and hang it up to dry after.
- Dry with a tea towel after getting wet
- Then keep it beautiful with a rub of bee's wax or vegetable oil into the wood to avoid the fibres lifting.
- Only use mild dishwashing detergent if needed
- Never put wood in the dishwasher
We work with a small Vietnamese enterprise that promotes Vietnamese handicrafts ensuring stability in the industry, work from home opportunities for young mothers and protection for traditional skills and crafts.